- Boards & Commissions
- Village of Eagle Office
- Code Compliance
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Village Board of Trustees Agendas
- Village Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes (Short Version)
- Planning Commission Agendas
- Planning Commission Minutes
- Public Records
- Payment Options
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Under the direction of the Village Clerk/Treasurer and Board of Trustees, the Deputy Clerk/Treasurer is responsible for the critical administrative work of customer service; accounts receivable; permits; licenses; nuisance abatement; utility processing; records management and all other administrative and fiscally related tasks to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Village office.
Listed below are many of the duties performed:
- Receives citizen and public complaints.
- Issues various permits and licenses to the general public.
- Processes and prepares water & sewer bills.
- Maintains and files Village records.
- Participates in preparation of agenda material and Board of Trustees meeting packets.
- Serves as the Village Clerk/Treasurer in his/her absence.