Under the direction of the Village Clerk/Treasurer and Board of Trustees, the Deputy Clerk/Treasurer is responsible for the critical administrative work of customer service; accounts receivable; permits; licenses; nuisance abatement; utility processing; records management and all other administrative and fiscally related tasks to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Village office.
Listed below are many of the duties performed:
- Receives citizen and public complaints.
- Issues various permits and licenses to the general public.
- Processes and prepares water & sewer bills.
- Maintains and files Village records.
- Participates in preparation of agenda material and Board of Trustees meeting packets.
- Serves as the Village Clerk/Treasurer in his/her absence.